May 04, 2009
The market.
Yesterday was out the whole day. Will blog about it when I receive the pictures.On Saturday, I went to Times Square (ya the super lala land) with my mom to do a survey on hair accessories (you will know why in the next few post).

Since it was still early, we went to i think is USJ 4 but some said is USJ 3 park to see lil boy and is friends play basketball. Met Sean there :)

Two pictures taken with sis which I don't remember when.

p/s - Everyone seems to be working now :/ I think I shall find for a part time job as well.








5 Comments:
don't need to work .. stay at home only .. xÞ
lol but i want to buy some stuff la. need the $$$. if dont work then u give me $$$ ah? LOL :P
lol .. see what you want to buy .. xÞ
lolol (:
=_)
Post a Comment
<< Home