May 08, 2009
Silly pig!
By right, I'm supposed to go for my job training later but I changed my mind not to go because of not feeling well. Having flu and a mild cough :/ Sister is having a bad flu and she is in college now.
So, I won't be working this weekend. Will just stay at home which is the safest place on earth. Outside world is scary :/ All the snatch thieves cases and rape cases are making me afraid to step out of my house T__T Ya, blame the recession!
Oh,
Announcement people!!
I think I'm the most clumsy girl among my family members. I'll definitely get myself a cut/bruise/scratch/abrasion/slice or whatever everyday :/
You tell me, am I clumsy anot?!!
T__T
Thank you clumsiness!!
Perhaps, I need a man who really can take good care of me! :)
LoL!
p/s - I think I have butterfingers larrr :/

16 Comments:
*ahem* *coughs* *chuckles* me.ahahah
be more careful la..:(
*ahem* :P okie dokie i'll be more careful. dont worry! (:
haiyo so loving ar hahaha.
lets go out babe! hee!
so loving? lolol. where got? you and terence lagi loving (: okie dokie. lets go!!
nice bruises .. lol .. xÞ
nice bruises? haha go get it la then xD
I'm not so clumsy as you are .. xÞ .. I break my leg I happy already .. lol
hmm good la you're not as clumsy as me =D omg, like that also happy? omg! eh how is yr leg now wei?
haha .. but at times couldn't avoid having bruises when we're rushing or something .. Haha .. at least I know it feels when you're crippled .. xÞ .. achilles tendon still hurts .. hmm .. =/
I'm crippled*
hmm that's true but i'll have bruises no matter what i do T__T
aiks. u better take care of yr achilles tendon wei!
lol .. you have to be extra careful .. =_) .. haha .. thanks thanks .. 2nd week of resting already .. *winks*
hmm i will. thanks (: nah no problem. good good. rest longer la! hehe
Hiiii !
I am also VERY clumsy. Too clumsy for my own good actually. I keep cutting myself..and bruising and stuffs. Daily occurences -__-''
lol, I just came across your blog and it's cool ^__^
I have a blog toooooo but it's unwelcome to randomers hehe so I can invite you if you like =]
Hey pills (:
Oh no, u shall be more extra careful girl. being clumsy is not good. I guess we have something in common. lol! thanks for dropping by by the way! hmm will it be okay if u invite me to yr blog? I just love to blog hopping and meeting new bloggers! =D
alright .. =_) .. Hmm, yeah .. But my legs say he wants to play football .. =/
Post a Comment
<< Home