July 15, 2009
Perth - Day 2
FYI, I just got a haircut this evening. My head feels so much lighter now ;)Okay, here comes another long post ahead.
Day 2
Basically, when I was in perth, I really woke up early. I woke up at 9.30am. Cant waste time by sleeping if you're on a holiday. Make use of every seconds! Haha

Took the yellow cat to Forest Place to take a train to Fremantle. Fremantle is the last station for Fremantle line.






Fremantle market is located in the popular seaside town of Fremantle, just south of Perth.

The Fremantle Markets boasts a huge range of stalls, selling everything from jeans, t-shirts and jewellery to soaps, woodwork and hammocks. The market only opens on friday, saturday and sunday.
Walked around Fremantle and passed by :


a beautiful, tall and healthy tree
with mr. i don't know who

hello bird :)
We walked till Colin's street and the esplanade. The name of esplanade reminds me of a building in Singapore.





Went to Cicerello's No.1 Fish & Chips in Western Australia.

the seafood plate which contains squids, shrimps and crabmeats. yumAfter filling our stomach with seafoods, we walked to the nearby Maritime Shipwreck Museum Gallery. The entrance fee is free.

I always thought that we are not able to take picture in any museum so I didnt take any. After done adding knowledge about the maritime shipwreck into our brain, we took the Orange cat which is the Fremantle free bus service to another museum.
This time, we visited the Fremantle Arts Centre to increase our creativeness! Haha!




Their museum are really interesting and I really can waste my time in there. However, I recalled back that I dint see any sign of (picture below) in the museum we visited.

So actually we are able to take pictures in the museum unless there is a sign stated " No Photography is allowed " How dumb can I be? =/ Go laugh if you want to.
Enough said.
About 4.30pm, we took the train back to Forest Place to walked to Hay East Road for MCD.
About 4.30pm, we took the train back to Forest Place to walked to Hay East Road for MCD.

CARAMEL sundae ice cream!
*mouth watering*
Malaysia should seriously has this caramel sundae ice cream. It is so irresistible, you know!
That night, we used a different road to got back to the motel. We walked nearby the swan river and I saw a swan. Wanted to take picture of it then it flew away T__T
That night, we used a different road to got back to the motel. We walked nearby the swan river and I saw a swan. Wanted to take picture of it then it flew away T__T






































3 Comments:
hmm.....like ur post..
haha
hmm best fish and chips in western aus? i doubt that...even the average shop in nz can beat that..lol
darren - hey! thanks (;
boney - personally, i dont think so is the best fish and chips either. haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home