Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bak kut teh


What time did you guys wake up this morning? For me, I woke up at 8.35am which is extremely early just for bah kut teh with friends. Bryan picked me up around 9.25am and off we went to Klang. Bryan doesnt knows where is ella gonna bring us so we meet her somewhere near a chinese school in klang.


this is the chinese school! damn huge @.@

Ella came together with summer and she leaded the way to somewhere inside klang which i definitely dont know where is this. I only know how to get to AEON Bukit Tinggi :)


ella bought us here for bak kut teh :)


we had the normal bak kut teh

and also the dry version of bak kut teh

this is ella, the klang girl :p

after nom nom ~

summer ; another klang girl who cant waits to celebrate CNY

bryan :D thanks for the ride!

*thumbs up* for the soya sauce can

vic & bryan

hahaha they can pose with whatever things in front of them lolol

a decent one :)

come lets me pour the tea for you! *ouch ouch ouch, the pot is hot*

my jakun-ness look cause i never see klang tea before :p :p






No comments: