October 29, 2009
Once a year
Somehow I feel that my blog is getting super boring nowadays. Perhaps cause i dont have much events to blog about? Or maybe my urge to blog has disappear a little by little? I seriously dont know whats wrong *mood swing* Gosh!Feeling so frustrate now T_____T
*trying to cheer ownself*
Ignorance.
On the happy side, I was invited for Nafis's Raya Open House on the 18th Oct which was the only open house that im invited this year lol. Thanks for inviting ya, Nafis :) I was there with jean, carmen & wilson. Btw, Nafis was my form 4-5 classmate whose his mother was our sejarah teacher. Try to imagine that. So punny!

I've to be a hale and healthy girl! =) November is cominggggg. So fast!











3 Comments:
awww man...u already bullied my heart...im zafran...not zarfan...hehe...nice seeing u after 2 whole year we didn't meet...
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! I miss Open House!!! Wanna go!!!
zafran, hahaha! sorry @.@ but i like to spell yr name as zarfan! i think is cool! bleh! yea glad to see you. btw if im going back to melaka then i'll give you a call. we hang out okie? (:
junxi90, awwww =( dont worry you still can attend open house when you're back! chill!
Post a Comment
<< Home