September 05, 2010
Healthy? Maybe not?
I have been eating these two kind of food a lot lately. I'm just wondering which one is healthy and which one is not. Obviously, I know which one is the healthier but I just wanna convince myself that both of the food are equally healthy so that I can eat both as much as I want lol.One is the mixture of koko krunch and another one is organic oats which is the super healthy one.
This is really tasteless but I'm used to it already!But I thought whatever intake of food, it's not good to consume too much. Too much of something isnt that good also right? That's what I heard so yea. Which is which now. Wait, there's no scientific proven on this saying right! -__________-
I'm blase hence this super random and meaningless post. HAHAHA!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home