Monday, December 09, 2013

Like what the title said... Journey of happiness


Just like some may know what's going on already by pictures posted up in Facebook. 

Indeed, I'm a married woman now. A new chapter in life. And of course, a new journey of happiness :) 


My lovely hydrangeas bouquet in cream and blue combination from flower world. 

ROM took place at Thean Hou Temple at 1000am with family members, relatives and friends (more picture on them on the next post) 

So here come a camwhore picture of me, the bride : 


Hair do by De Art hair salon at USJ 19 (previously located at taipan beside baskin robbin)
Dress by Marry Merry, Pavilion KL
Make up by own 

So the interesting part is during the vows ceremony. Of course you'll be nervous the 1st time. I can't lie, of course I'm nervous but I'm excited and happy that  I'm with him :) 


Concentrating on what's coming up next *serious mode*


Taking vows and yes, marriage is for a lifetime. 


                Officially Mrs.choi 




What's next? Perhaps a little baby? That's what everyone asked me so when is junior choi coming. Honestly, we're gonna get a baby after our wedding ceremony which will be held in June 2014 







No comments: