February 20, 2014
Decision.
I should have finish blogging about my CNY part 2 & 3 & so on but let me speak out what am I feeling nowadays. Need to rant out everything in my brain so I could have better sleep every night. Stupid insomnia
* Oh I have my brother's birthday post too* Okayyyy, skip forward!
Anyways....
Seen this? Follow me @victoriapang in Instagram :)
It's not the right time to promote!! Great job Vic!
Ohhh...to those who doesn't know me or what's happening in my life currently. Let me keep it short ;
1. I quit flying
2. I got a job offer BUT I REJECTED IT *what's wrong with me*
3. I felt so BAD for rejecting it
How now? I'm surprised that I actually rejected it because it was an easy way to get into the company. It's a bank btw.
But the job offer is related to a field I don't think so I can be good in it *self convince*
So yeah! Goodbye easy way in!
And please stop bugging and making me so guilty about it! It's not meant for me.
Till then, good luck for the next job hunting! *thumbs up*


1 Comments:
jia you! stay strong! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home