Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Florida part 1..

I have been procrastinate so much lately. I know. Bad habit. I put the blame on the unwell feeling I have ever since I'm back from my vacation. Hahaha 

Anyways, I decided to spend some time here writing this and share with you all my part 1 of my Florida trip. This trip was with my mom and my ill bro. Just the three of us. 

Usually the 1st day of traveling is all about...traveling. Yeah the crazy fatigue long flight time. What I do in the plane were just eat sleep and shit lol 

So not used to it being away from him for like ONLY 2 WEEKS! It felt wayyyyyy longer :( 

Us before departure :) 

Arrived in NRT. Waiting for transit all by myself. Mom and lil bro took another carrier and from NRT onward, I'm all by myself :( creepy but independent! *good job Vic* 

Transitted for almost 4hrs. Hopped onto the next flight to Dallas. A 14hrs flight. Kill me! OMG! 

Breakfast with American Arlines! 

Then, here comes another transit to the final destination, Orlando, Florida! Thank god, the flight time is only 2 hrs 45mins. More or less the same flight time from KUl to BKI! I can survive this flight time if I'm on duty but not as passenger. Hahaha. Sadly, I still get a lil bit agitated with the 2hrs 45mins flight time. 

Must be the tiredness from the previous long flight.. 

Oh did I mention that all my tickets are on standby? Yes, boo! Staff travel what! Cheaper than commercial flight but you'll be rushing like crazy cause of last minute boarding and you can't really plan your holiday properly as you might not be able to get on that particular flight T___T 

That's what happen to my mom and lil bro :( Poor them for waiting at the airport for hours 

So I'll have to proceed to the hotel by my own and paid a huge amount for taxi WHICH GOT ME TO THE WRONG HOTEL! ARGHHHH great job, mr smart alex taxi driver! 

Checked in the right hotel and what I wanted to do were just shower and sleep on a bed. A proper place to sleep! You have no idea how much I needed that bed at that time :/ 

But I was hungry too so I grabbed the nearest food I can find which was PizzaHut! Ate then took a nap straight away. Don't care whether did the pizza digested anot. Who cares? I just need to sleep!

And yays my mom and lil bro arrived just before midnight. I was great seeing them and able to know that they are with me now :) :) 

Hence, not much pictures taken on the 1st day. Part 2 will be up soon! Stay tune peeps

No comments: