Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The Melaka version..

Have you ever wonder who is so crazy to just drive down all the way to melaka TO BUY FLOWERS??!!! 

Haha. 

ME! 

Yes, that's true, I traveled down to melaka just to get flowers for my house.Too dull with any beautiful flowers in my porch. I wasn't the crazy one actually..mom said it's way cheaper to get them in melaka instead of selangor. INDEED IT'S SO MUCH CHEAPER!!! 

But of course, we also went makan makan in melaka besides flowers shopping :) Kill 2 birds with a stone!

The driver for the day!


Take 1

Take 2

Since we're in melaka, we also went to visit my grandma *in case you don't know me, my hometown is in melaka*.. It was a lucky day for us as we managed to eat some kampung durians! Yum ~

 No flower pictures. Only durians! Yum ~

No comments: