Sunday, July 17, 2016

Mom's day

Good night everyone.

AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT THE SACK BUT MY FINGERS ARE ITCHY SO BLOG CAN? LOL :P 

After both parent's day only I gonna publish a mother's day post (super outdated right).
Anyways, hubby wasn't around during mother's day so I celebrated it with my family members. 
We visited the "overrated" Naughty's Nuri in SS15 Courtyard. I claimed it overrated because I'm sure their indonesian food won't be as good as the ones you can get in Indonesia. 

I've been to Bali and their local food was really good. No joke. Especially their babi guling :)

Just some food picture below : 







Yea, it was quite noisy hence the facial expression of his @.@


All of us with babyT sleeping T____T WHY YOU NO AWAKE TO TAKE PIC??

Then come back home awake. Damn wrong timing right? 


#bootd (baby outfit of the day :)) )



I suddenly feel like everyone is growing apart from each others. Everyone Well, not everyone but some of my friends are leaving to other places for good. Wishing them the very best in everything :D 

No comments: