Wednesday, February 17, 2010

APT Open Day


Hello everyone. How is yr Chinese New Year celebration? I just got back from my hometown last night and the jam was massive :/ Instead of blogging about my CNY celebration back in Malacca, Im going to publish out my drafts/outdated posts first. CNY celebration post and other up-to-date posts will be up soon if im free as usual :))

It's still the CNY duration so peeps do enjoy this once a year festival alright? Do collect lots of ang pao and share with me some lol :p

Anyways this is one outdated post which is the APT, Bandar Puteri Puchong Open Day. Beauty academy also got open day one wei. I dint know until my mom and I were invited to go to their open day because we knew one of the beautician there and since we were free so we dropped by.

indeed, it was a small open day

I got a free body art from them =)

she was the one who drew the body art and guess what? She is also the principal of APT.

with mummy *hearts*







Done with blogging. Time to get back to the CNY mood! Gong Xi Fa Chai to everyone once again ;D

No comments: