August 03, 2010
The day of the wedding
Good morning peeps. Last night I couldn't sleep well because of my toothache. Woke up at 3.50am just to take painkiller for it. Now I'm awake waiting for call for my dental appointment. Please call me before 12pm because I have class at 1pm :( Hopefully my toothache is something small and doesn't need any extraction *praying hard* Oh you know what, I never like to go to the dentist because I dislike the sound of the equipment that every dentist uses.Continue from the a day before the wedding post ;
The next morning, we were supposed to be at the Mandarin Orchard hotel at 7.30am. However, we didn't make it on time because of the heavy downpour and there was a car break down on the way to Orchard. Ohhhh you know why we need to be at the hotel so early? Because my sis and I were my cousin's bridemaids. Heheh! My 1st time being a bridemaid. Not an easy task.


Reached the Mandarin Orchard Hotel around 9am. Checked in into a room because we need to iron our bridemaid dress. Not last minute okayyyy. We don't have the iron back in our hotel what.
Before ironing, we took some pictures of the room. Ehhh 5 star hotel room okay. Who doesn't want to snap some picture of it? Moreover, I don't think so I have the chance to stay in this hotel at the moment unless someone willing to bring me go stay there lol.
Before ironing, we took some pictures of the room. Ehhh 5 star hotel room okay. Who doesn't want to snap some picture of it? Moreover, I don't think so I have the chance to stay in this hotel at the moment unless someone willing to bring me go stay there lol.




see even my sis want to take picture of herself with the toilet mirrorAfter ironing and everything, there is a make up artist and hair do artist helping us to do some make up and hair do of course.

nahhhh im not that short anyways and my heels is not that tallOur task on that day was marching in. Basically, we were the entourage. Something like a bridemaid. While marching in, it was a scary moment because everyone was staring at me and snapping pictures. Honestly, I was really nervous at that moment but luckily I didn't faint. Hahah
After that, they had the preaching of sermon, solemnization of marriage, unity candle and holy communion. They are Christian, therefore, they need all these ceremony. After those ceremonies, sis and I went up to the room and got a change.
After that, they had the preaching of sermon, solemnization of marriage, unity candle and holy communion. They are Christian, therefore, they need all these ceremony. After those ceremonies, sis and I went up to the room and got a change.





the siblings. big bro wasn't around because he was in melbourne at the moment enjoying his holiday :(






us with jie jie bee lianAfter done with the wedding, us the siblings together with Justin went to Bugis. Justin tagged along because if he didn't, he gonna be alone as his parents went to Sentosa to check out the casino. Basically, my parents also went to check out the casino.


we were walking around just to find for this shop
one of the oldest hotel in singapore, raffles hotel
waiting for bus to bring us to the north east line mrt station to get to VivoCity to meet our parents





































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home