September 17, 2010
Not for sale
Lately, I have adapt to this habit of drinking green tea while studying. As far as I know, green tea provides a number of advantages to our health. For your info, I'm drinking IRO IRO Jireh House Green Tea. IRO IRO sounds cute right? I went to google and search what does it mean in japanese. IRO IRO simply means different/various things. I wonder whether is it true or not. Oh well, doesn't matter because I love drinking this green tea.The advantages of green tea are :
- Helps in weight control
- Possesses as anti-diabetics and anti-aging properties prevent cavities
- Reduce cancer and coronary heart disease risk
- Improve cholesterol rate in the body
- Cleans one body from toxins
- Acts as a distress agent whenever I'm studying *Oh well, this applies to me*
No, this is not an advertisement. I'm just being kind to share with everyone.


2 Comments:
Where did you bought this
Where did you bought this?
Post a Comment
<< Home