November 12, 2014
Forgetting about it
So....
I've decided that I will not continuing my Florida trip post anymore. Too much pictures and it's taking up a lot of my free time. Ya although I have lots of free time but I've been cutting my number of hours on the lappy/iPad or whatsoever electronics due to lately I realize I'll get headache by looking at electronics for some times :/
Not to worry, everything is fine. Maybe is just that I'm lacking of sleep and I'm feeling tired by half of the day *I'm already sleepy when I'm writing this lol*
Nevertheless, I'll not stop writing here because this blog has been with me for almost 8years *what??so long already ah?* and its only semi-dead *not fully so yays*
:)
Till then, I'll be back!

1 Comments:
You have a very nice blog and post
Metal Planters
Post a Comment
<< Home