Sunday, August 07, 2016

Lips lips lips *pouts*



Another beauty post. Haha. I came across this website ; Hermo.my which so happen to sells cosmetic products (woohoo hand in the air). The usual me was like ; come lets see what do they have there but I don't need anything by right. 

ENDED UP BUYING SOME LIPS STICK/LIP GLOSS/EYELINER!

T_____T 

One fine day, I'm sure I'll go broke just because of this nonsense and implusive buying attitude :'(  


But these lips products make me feel better after buying them because I like the colour! I think them looks great on me :) (sorry no pictures)

I opt for Yadah korea brand (although I haven't try them) is because their products are made of natural and low chemical ingredients *yays*  

Not always online shopping has bad experience. This is like the 1827392362 times where I'm happy with my online purchase.

Oh did I mention that these 3 lips products only costed me ONLY rm49?! Yea that's right. They were having their anniversary promotion back then! Super cheap I tell you!!

Thanks Hermo! :D Hope to shop with you soon again (more cheap promotion pretty please)


OKAY NOW IS TIME TO CATCH SOME POKEMON #pokemongo 

No comments: